Mar 27, 2009

Obsessed.

Posted in by Andrew P. Horst | Edit
There's a few records that I have been overly obsessed with.  I can't seem to stop listening to them... and every time they seem to get better and better!  If you haven't heard these, check them out.  "It's recommended listening!" (as Travis of GCH says.) haha.

Tell me your thoughts.


1. Jimmy Eat World - Clarity  (I wish I could have seen that tour!)


2. Death Cab For Cutie - Photo Album 

3. Sunny Day Real Estate - How It Feels to be Something On

4. Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise!


More to come.

2 Comments


  1. ʎuɐɟɟıʇ says:

    I've heard of the first album, by jimmy eat world, and it's really good. i haven't heard of the other albums, though. i'll check them out and give you my opinions :}


    take care,
    - tiffany

    March 29, 2009 at 7:28 AM

  2. Jina Kim says:

    gettin back into the old school albums I see!
    Jimmy Eat World & Death Cab records are always classic. it's hard to find SDRE records nowadays... amazon has them for like 4 bucks! gonna grab those. I'm listening to 'Illinoise' right now, love it!

    April 4, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Leave a Comment