Mar 19, 2009

.FLY HOME.

Posted in by Andrew P. Horst | Edit
I am home now for a little bit. Probably way overdue for a real blog update. Lots of awesome stuff going on. Dan and Gavin are out on the Snakes and Suits Acoustic Tour with The Academy Is... They are playing Seattle tonight so it'll be good to see those boys. Please support them while they're out.

Also - Just to say it again and again. "WHO ARE YOU NOW?" is out now! Please go BUY it.

Here's some photos from the flight home.



 The tiny plane from Nashville to Cincinnati.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't over 6 feet tall.


The guy in the trench-coat with the fanny-pack... looks kinda like Dwight.

 Washington = MOUNTAINS.  I love it.

Downtown Seattle.  Can you see the Space Needle and E.M.P.?





4 Comments


  1. bubba says:

    i always loved going to the emp when i was younger to see the funk exhibit with chaka khan and the large boot

    March 19, 2009 at 2:18 PM

  2. ʎuɐɟɟıʇ says:

    I have to say that I'm very happy that my album came in today. I played it for my older sister, and she said that she really liked it too, because it was a unique and catchy sound. I know that I'll be telling all of my friends about this. They'll love it, for sure.


    The second picture really made me laugh. Sometimes I wish I was taller than my 5'1 self. But, then again, after seeing your legs touch the airplane seat, I'm beginning to have second doubts. :}



    Have a great day,
    - Tiffany

    March 19, 2009 at 4:27 PM

  3. Rilo Kilee says:

    It's sad that it's only going to be Dan and Gavin. I was hoping it was all of you.

    And the mountains are beautiful. That's the great thing about living in Oregon/Washington. It's gorgeous here.

    March 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM

  4. chinglam says:

    i wish i could visit seattle!it's wonderful

    March 25, 2009 at 3:35 AM

Leave a Comment